Our Nursery at Gänsheide in Stuttgart offers plenty of space and a perfect atmosphere for your child.
Kindervilla Gänsheide Nursery
Here you can find out more about us and Kindervilla. If you have any further questions, please click on “Concept” or contact us personally, we look forward to hearing from you.
To ensure that your darling is safe and in good hands, we have taken many things into account.
In a nutshell:
- at the level of the Stuttgart Gänsheide
- beautiful view of the TV tower
- Over 300 square meters of conquest space in the house
- Over 100 square meters of outdoor capture space
- protected space
- three stories
- Over 40 square meters, spacious group rooms
- very large dining room for each group
- Wardrobes with a place for your child
- separate changing room
- child-friendly toilets
- in the basement: bedroom, modern kitchen and a large creative room
- another sheltered terrace
In our Kindervilla, we look after a total of 32 children aged between 8 weeks and 3 years in 3 groups.
We want to support the parents in their educational responsibilities and strengthen their parenting skills through targeted offers in the facility. Not only do the “Tea & Cake” parents’ meetings serve this purpose, but also special theme days on which we, for example, invite a speaker on the subject of “First Aid for children or infants”.
7.30 a.m.: The Children’s Villa opens
7.30 – 08.45: Free play
– Taking care of the children in a collection group
– Sharing updated information about your child
– Delivery of the diary
– comfortable start to the day
– Your child is free to choose what they want to do
08.45 – 09.30: Breakfast
– Your child will learn to eat independently
– fresh fruits and vegetables
– washing hands together after eating
9.30 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.: care/hygiene
– individual care of your child
– Supervisor explains actions
– either care in the changing room or, for older children who no longer need a diaper, care in the child-friendly toilet
10.00 – 10.30: “Morning Circle”
– Children’s Conference
– Experiences are told
– singing together
– Playing finger games
– Change of place games
– Discussion of the planned daily routine
11.00 – 12.00: Lunch
– Having lunch
– Brush teeth
– Getting ready for bed
12.00 – 14.00: Afternoon nap
– Snuggle up in your own little bed with a cozy blanket, your favorite teddy bear, etc.
2.00 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.: care/hygiene
– Every child sleeps as long as it wants or the parents tell us
– subsequent body care
15.00: Afternoon snack
– Small, healthy afternoon snack: Here we surprise your little one with lots of healthy surprises: smoothies, crumbles with fruit from the oven, various healthy breads with fruit and vegetables, colorful salads or colorful raw vegetable platters with dip, etc. Once a week the cook bakes for the children various breads, pizza snails, cakes, muffins or other small delicacies that children love.
– after that: free play
Between 15.30 and 17.00 : collection group
– All children come into a collection group
– Pedagogues work after the day and prepare upcoming projects and activities
17.00 – 17.15: Second snack
– Fruit or a homemade biscuit will be served
Until 18.25: pick-up time
– Discussion with the parents about special events
– Say goodbye to the children
18.30: Kindervilla closes.